[PD] multichannel, rme and alsa

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu May 16 20:15:12 CEST 2002

Am Donnerstag, den 16. Mai 2002 um 19:47:53 Uhr (+0200) schrieb günter geiger:

> Finally there is another solution to get pd working with ALSA,rme
> multichannel, by applying the patch for the jack audio server, ..
> well, .. just to have it mentioned once here on the list.

Which patch? Where? How?

Please answer a.s.a.p. as I'm preparing a performance of a
multichannel interactive piece for the end of the month in
Nürnberg. The rehearsals with the dancers start in 1.5 weeks and
realizing it with pd would save the hassle of coding in Max/MSP,
renting i/o cards for the Mac and such just for this performance, as
in the long run I'll do it with pd anyway. We already have a running
system with the rme Hammerfall card (on which Jmax already runs
multichannel).

--
Orm