[PD] setting phasor's phase without clicks

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 17 08:20:29 CEST 2002

bsaylor at macalester.edu hat gesagt: // bsaylor at macalester.edu wrote:

> I haven't been able to try those yet, but anyone think it would be a
> good idea to port them to pd (so signals can be used for control)?

Steve is considering using frequency inputs for the controls himself,
so you might wait a bit or get in contact with him.

> I'm thinking of doing that, and maybe the state-variable filter as
> well, if I can get pd working on this machine..

There are some LADSPA plugins that whould make fine PD objects, I
think.  I don't know if it would be possible to compile LADSPA plugins
natively on other architectures. Mac-OSX should be no problem, but I
have no idea about W32 systems.
--
 Frank Barknecht                               _ _______footils.org__