[PD] books

John Saylor saylor at attbi.com
Fri May 17 16:40:24 CEST 2002

Hi

On Wed, 15 May 2002 mattn-l at rogers.com wrote:
> so my question is, can anybody recommend a good all encompassing book
> that will help me get the information i need?

No.

And that is a lot to expect [digital signal processing/music theory] in
one book. I have gotten a lot out of _Computer_Music_ by Dodge and
Jerse regarding dsp, maybe you will too.

For music theory- I'd say just play Bach chorales until you understand
them, but that would take a while and be a very indirect path. But it
would be an enjoyable one [at least *I* enjoy playing them].

Good luck!

--
\js [no commercial potential]