[PD] Local array names?

João Miguel Pais jmmmpl at netcabo.pt
Sat May 18 01:34:25 CEST 2002

How many samples do you need to run? If it is up to six, something similar
is already done, check my (modest) tool at http://home.arcor.de/jmmmp/. (you
can run only the sampler if you want)
If you have any other requests, please shoot. I am not working on that now
mainly due to lack of time, but also of imagination.

João Miguel Pais