[Pd]Gem, ordering of images

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 21:06:39 CEST 2002

Thanks Mark. I have another question now though, is it
possible to change the ordering of the rendering in
real time? For example if I wanted to play a video in
the background with squares been drawn on it and then
after a time I wanted the video to paint over the
lines and interchange back and fourth between two
different layers? Is that possible? Beacuase I am
sending a buffer 1 message to gemwin and continuosly
banging my gemheads the previous squares do not go
away and my video just remains under them even if I
stop my squares. Any help is greatly appreciated!

 --- Mark Danks <mdanks at Stormfront.com> wrote: > You
can give gemhead a number, which is the