[PD] Trying to compile Gem 0.87 under RH7.2 any thoughts?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Tue May 21 10:34:44 CEST 2002

Jim Ruxton wrote:
> Hi, I'm stuck trying to compile Gem 0.87 under RH 7.2 . I was wondering
> if someone might have a look at the attched file which shows the result
> of the

hi jim !
sorry for not answering sooner (but i had no net-access over the weekend)

frank is right: it is the
#include <string.h>
that is (still/again) missing in some of the source-files (like pix_puzzle)

anyhow, as frank pointed out: Gem doesn't seem to load when being
compiled with g++-3.0

good luck.
mfg.cdsa.r
IOhannes

PS: (stupid but) you can find all the old versions of Gem in the ftp
area of the IEM ftp://iem.kug.ac.at/pd/Externals/GEM