[PD] serial port

elise e.chohan at uea.ac.uk
Tue May 21 13:19:04 CEST 2002

I know this is an old thread as I've been using the archives, but did anyone
ever get the comport object to work in Windows?(2000)

I thought I had it, but it couldn't create. The .dll was there and
everything! (you can tell I'm a beginner).

Also, what does the serial object do, and is there a help for it somewhere
that I am missing?

Many thanks,
Elise.