[PD] command - value parsing

David N G McCallum 8dngm at qlink.queensu.ca
Tue May 21 17:36:22 CEST 2002

	I don't know enough about the system to explain why you're getting
"list" prepending your output. But you could thwart that by following the
"pack" with a message box of "$2 $3" or "route list" which would chop that
pesky "list" off of your output.

.
. David McCallum
. Queen's University Electronic Music Studio Manager
.           and Noise Maker
. http://mentalfloss.ca/sintheta/
.