[PD] granular synthesis patch

linus linus at publicbeta.cx
Wed May 22 20:12:51 CEST 2002

It isn't my work, but I recently "ported" nobuyasu sakonda's max patch
"granular2.0" to pd- if you know the original, you'll note that i've
omitted the "prism" mode, though yves' xy controller could probably
provide the same functionality. so far i've only tried it on linux, but
i can't think of a reason it shouldn't work with win too. i'm including
some my own abstrations and a few 3rd party externals required to make
the magic.

Bill