[PD] granular synthesis patch

nullpointer nullpointer at odessadesign.co.uk
Wed May 22 22:18:53 CEST 2002

HI.

not granular in the same way but kind of granular nonetheless.
I posted this  a while ago.. but people might be interested still..

http://www.nullpointer.co.uk/-/pd.htm

a pulse grain generator with array/envelopes to control window size/cycle
speed e.t.c.

Have a look and let me know what you think..

Tom