[PD] asio

Søren Bovbjerg bovbjerg at musik.auc.dk
Sat May 25 10:42:17 CEST 2002

> 2 is the device number of my soundcard's native ASIO driver, 0 and 1 are
> the MME and WDM ASIO drivers. As far as I can tell, PD does not set this
> number from the command line, so at the moment you must change it and
> recompile.

Alternatively (like if you don't have a compiler ;-) rename the ASIO entries
in the registry (backup first) so that the prefered device becomes the first
on the list. (The devices are sorted alphabeticly). It is at
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ASIO

Remember to restore the names if you upgrade you ASIO drivers for some
reason :-)

Cheers
Soeren