[PD] multiple file enclosure??

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 17:29:22 CEST 2002

You could just put togeteher all the files you need in
a folder and then write a bat file to launch pd and
link the lib's and GRiPD all at once. You should be
able to fit all the files you need on a floppy disk
which is easy to distribute. Anyone else have any
ideas on this one?

ROry.

Hi there list! I would like to know if there is any