[PD] multiple file enclosure??

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon May 27 18:08:56 CEST 2002

Hi,
Rory Walsh hat gesagt: // Rory Walsh wrote:
> You could just put togeteher all the files you need in
> a folder and then write a bat file to launch pd and
> link the lib's and GRiPD all at once. You should be
> able to fit all the files you need on a floppy disk
> which is easy to distribute. Anyone else have any
> ideas on this one?

I'm playing for some time now with the idea of putting together a
small selfbooting mini-linux including PD to fit on two or three
diskettes or better yet on a mini-cd.

Only Problem is: I don't have a functioning floppy drive anymore,
neither do newer Macintoshs...

I think, the standalone Max-applications make sens because Max itself
is not free, but for PD I don't feel the urge to make self contained
applications

[btw: Rory, unfortunatly I didn't do the sexy PD icon on
http://www.may.ie/academic/music/musictec/pdstuff/pd.xbm
that must have been someone else...]

Ciao,