[PD] Gem.pd_linux -> raw1394_errcode_to_errno, libquicktime.so

august august at alien.mur.at
Tue May 28 17:01:39 CEST 2002

> What version(s) of quicktime does gem-0.87 require? The link to
> quicktime4linux in the readme does not work. So I got my quicktime4linux
> at http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime.php3 Which is version 1.5.5. What
> versions have other people successfully compiled with? Where could I get
> them?

problem with heroinwarrior is that his build only make a static library.

try this one maybe:

	http://libquicktime.sourceforge.net/

its compatible with andrew williams (herroin) libqt plus it has all the
codecs inside linked dynamicly.

they just released. ....and, it works for me and GEM .87

best - august.