[PD] Gem.pd_linux -> raw1394_errcode_to_errno, libquicktime.so

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Tue May 28 17:53:36 CEST 2002

Hello August,

I gave it a try, but ran into some issues. compile fails at:

mkdir .libs
gcc -O3 -funroll-all-loops -fomit-frame-pointer -malign-loops=2
-malign-jumps=2 -malign-functions=2 -finline-functions -W -Wall
-Wno-unused -Winline -o .libs/qtinfo qtinfo.o
../src/.libs/libquicktime.so -lpthread -ldl -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
../src/.libs/libquicktime.so: undefined reference to `atexit'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[3]: *** [qtinfo] Error 1

This is version 0.9.0, same version you got to work?

Thanks
Ben

On Tue, 28 May 2002, august wrote:

> > What version(s) of quicktime does gem-0.87 require? The link to
> > quicktime4linux in the readme does not work. So I got my quicktime4linux
> > at http://heroinewarrior.com/quicktime.php3 Which is version 1.5.5. What
> > versions have other people successfully compiled with? Where could I get
> > them?
>
> problem with heroinwarrior is that his build only make a static library.
>
> try this one maybe:
>
> 	http://libquicktime.sourceforge.net/
>
> its compatible with andrew williams (herroin) libqt plus it has all the
> codecs inside linked dynamicly.
>
> they just released. ....and, it works for me and GEM .87
>

> best - august.

B. Bogart
---------