[PD] Problem running VST~ object

shreeswifty ppagano at bellsouth.net
Thu May 30 01:16:57 CEST 2002

Dave You may do better to put the VST_PATH in your autoexec.bat file
that way you will just have to load the plugin~ or vst~ object
i would love to share some patches using VST with you if you care to.
I have some neat ones with Richard Dobson's Pv plugs and the newer ether and shapee plugins
Also i have made one with northpole which is rather nice too
cheers

Pat Pagano, Director
South East Just Intonation Society
http://www.screwmusicforever.com/SHREESWIFT/