PD stand-alone compiler - was Re: [PD] multiple file enclosure??

Joseph A. Sarlo jsarlo at mambo.peabody.jhu.edu
Sat Jun 1 02:54:13 CEST 2002

I was considering making some kind of PD/GrIPD stand-alone application
creator that would allow you to create your PD patch and accompanying
GrIPD GUI as normal and then 'compile' them into any easily distributable
form with all of the edit options removed and only your GrIPD GUI being
displayed. Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing?

Joe
--