[PD] pddp - a proposal

David Sabine dave at davesabine.com
Sun Jun 2 22:47:55 CEST 2002

Hello,

Thanks to Mr. Musil,  I now know how the 'interrupt' property works for the
bng object.  I've revised the 'bang.pd' that I submitted to this list
yesterday to include this newly learned info - see attached.

On a similar note: I didn't receive any feedback about my most recent
proposal to improve/expand PD's documentation (included below).  I'll assume
for the time being that NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS.  If anybody is opposed to what
I have done to "bang.pd" then please raise your concerns...

Regards,
Dave Sabine