[PD]Creating noise in Gem

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 3 12:09:54 CEST 2002

? wrote:
> The main goal of sig2pix~ is visualization. Its meant as a sonagram
> building block (when used in the spectral domain), and in the non-spectral
> domain it gives you some idea of energy evolution in the signal.
> The scrolling is intentional.
>
> Guenter

yes.
i just wanted to point out, that there are different philosophies behind
the two objects.
i really didn't want to say that one would be "better" than the other.
it gave me (literally) sleepless nights to decide, which version i
should take, seeing the need of a signal->pixel converter.
since i thought more of image-processing than of visualization it turned
out to be a synced version.

i thought one would be able to acchieve the scrolling  via the overlap

mfg.cds.dr
IOhannes