[PD]Creating noise in Gem

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 3 14:03:29 CEST 2002

? wrote:

> mhmm, finally there are more methods of doing this, like having painted
> waveforms etc, so there is probably a need for several of signal to pixel
> converters.

sure, i will add one or two in the next release:
so what is needed besides pix_sig2pix~, pix_scrollsig~ and pix_scope~ ?
maybe pix_ixthulu~ ???

> I am going to rename the sig2pix to "pix_scrollsig~", in order to not
> confuse ppl.
well, it turns out that i am stealing object-names of you.
that's not fair. but then: you should have got used to it by now
(hslider,...) ;-)

>>since i thought more of image-processing than of visualization it turned
>>out to be a synced version.
>>
>>i thought one would be able to acchieve the scrolling  via the overla
>
> great,
> but how do you do that ?

i've attached a patch

mfg.casd.asf