[PD] multiple file enclosure??

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Mon Jun 3 19:33:16 CEST 2002

Hi,
Andre Schmidt hat gesagt: // Andre Schmidt wrote:

> > I'm playing for some time now with the idea of putting together a
> > small selfbooting mini-linux including PD to fit on two or three
> > diskettes or better yet on a mini-cd.
>
> i would be VERY interested using it !!!
I will check out Knoppix [http://www.knopper-net/knoppix] later this
week - when I can download it at work ;) - maybe this one's a good
start. It's a Debian-based One-CD-Selfboot-Linux. It includes stuff
like OpenOffice, that's useless from a PD'ers point of view, but it
also includes for example a supposedly nice soundcard autoprobe and
configuration tool - and that's a must for a "CD-PD" (or call it
C3-PO?)

ciao,