[PD] windows xp , pd .35 test 24 , cpu overload .

Andrey Savitsky a.savitsky at hhtp.org
Tue Jun 4 13:30:20 CEST 2002

pd works fine under XP.
but i had a problem with real-time sampling.
a sampler took unclean sound from audio input on unexpected moment of time,
it was just noise recorded in arrays.
it seems the reason is new audio drivers for my SBLive which work in full
duplex mode under WinXP.
i still use XP for edit mode, but for live performance i have to use Win2000
with old audio drivers for more stability.

andrey