[PD] [FONTS] tiny font

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Tue Jun 4 20:17:50 CEST 2002

hi,

that linux install procedure for fonts doesnt hear so promising easy, huh :(

so theres no 1 "easy way" for all linux distrs to install fonts ?

is there a possibility to use NON system fonts in PD(tcl/tk) ?
(means, using fonts direct from pd folder that are not installed in OS)
[i think this would mean to code an own font driver/interface for PD, cpu
loss?]

cheers
-andre