[PD] table to receive?

Andre Schmidt andre at vju.info
Thu Jun 6 03:07:20 CEST 2002

hi,

the first version of my little drummer is allmost beta ready, but i got a little problem (and i'm tired, "coded" whole day)...

i got 32 toggle buttons with receive-symbols "$0-jp01-r", "$0-jp02-r", "$0-jp03-r"... etc. and i managed to save the actual states of the buttons in a table. and saving&loading that table in/from a file is also no problem...
but now i want to update the state of toggle buttons from the table and that seems to take my patience, so any help on this would be very thankfull

i'm quite new, so maybe theres a simple way doing this...

thnx
-andre