[PD] libraries - more newbie-isms

Chris McCormick chris at perthweb.net.au
Thu Jun 6 03:43:27 CEST 2002

Hello,

Last night after being informed about the zexy library (thanks for all your
replies), i dl'ed it, compiled and installed it in the default
/usr/local/lib/pd/externs via make install. But when i run "pd -lib
/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/zexy.pd_linux" it doesn't load. I get
"/usr/local/lib/pd/externs/zexy.pd_linux: can't load library"
Can someone tell me if i'm doing something obviously wrong? The file is
definately in this location. Strangely, the examples and help files all
load fine.

Also, I can't seem to find in any of the documentation the correct format
for the .pdrc file. Can someone point out to me where I can find this?

Many thanks,

Chris.
Chris McCormick - Systems Developer - PerthWeb Pty Ltd
Internet Solutions for your business!
Level 9/105 St George's Tc - Perth - Western Australia
Ph: (08) 9226 1366 Fax: (08) 9226 1375
Visit Perth online! : www.perthweb.com.au
PGP Key = http://www.perthweb.com.au/~chris/public.txt