[PD-dev] message passing

Orm Finnendahl finnendahl at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu Jun 6 17:45:12 CEST 2002

Hi Krzysztof,,

I don't really understand, what you're asking. Shall we do experiments
on our own and share the results? In my externals I normally use the preallocation method as
it guarantees to be somewhat fast, but the getbytes method has its own
advantages in being more flexible due to its dynamic nature. Apart
from that the getbytes methos can make prototyping in many cases much
faster, too (as you don't have to maintain dangling pointers).

--
Orm.