[PD] tips

bsaylor at macalester.edu bsaylor at macalester.edu
Fri Jun 7 22:16:52 CEST 2002

You can do some interesting distortion using a transfer function.  I've
attached an example patch with a sort of tube-like transfer function.
Also, you might be interested in LFO_noise~ from iemlib for random
modulation, and using a compressor such as zexy's limiter~ (which can
dirty a sound if you put some rough reverb through it).

Ben