[PD] first pd patch

Frank Barknecht barknech at ph-cip.uni-koeln.de
Sat Jun 8 10:17:47 CEST 2002

Comic Cuteness hat gesagt: // Comic Cuteness wrote:

> I'm working on my first patch in pd and before I proceed working on it,
> I woud like to get some input on the sample playback engine I'm using.
> I'm wondering if I'm losing any sort of sample accuracy that I might
> obtain by using different objects or methods - I used phasor~ because it
> seemed easier to pitch.

tabread4~ and phasor~ are very common objects for this use in a sample
player. You might want to replace the 44100 message with the
[samplerate] object, because the sample rate might not always be
44100. Als sliders have built-in sends and receives. If you edit their
properties, you could get rid of some patch cords, but I don't know if
you wanted this.

ciao,