[PD] File-open dialog sort order

Larry Troxler lt at westnet.com
Sun Jun 9 16:54:50 CEST 2002

I hope the audience here can forgive my lack of research before asking,
but I thought I'd throw out a quick question:

How easy would it be to modify the File-Open dialog to sort the files so
that the most recently modified appear first, rather than the current
alphabetical arrangement?

Just wondering if perhaps this option was available in what is presumably
a standard Tk file-dialog box, and if someone can tell me what flags to
change
in the respective Tk code line.

But please, I don't mean to send anyone off on a research project for
this. Only if you know the answer right away, otherwise please don't
waste your time on this request :-)

Larry