[PD] pd & text->speech

sme marius.schebella at chello.at
Wed Jun 12 07:44:34 CEST 2002

hi
i'm not shure, if a single object can handle a complex process like speech
synthesis.
i rather have the idea of a modular system (which still could be realized in
pd) whith a kind of physical model of the anatomic speech-producing parts of
the body and a rather complicated interface-speech to control it and a way
to interprets/translates text to it.
sÜme.