[PD] [GEM] 3d modelling tools

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Thu Jun 13 04:44:47 CEST 2002

Thanks for this.  Wings 3D does look nice, altho I'm having trouble getting
it to import any of the models that I have ( OBJ, 3DS,...).

Blender is pretty amazing too, but seems to lack OBJ support.

I haven't had much luck with 3d file format converters either.

It seems like this may be a common question/problem, so I'll report back
if/when I have some success.

Daniel