[PD] pd & text->speech

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu Jun 13 10:54:26 CEST 2002

Hallo,

for ''perfect german'' there is a package hadifix which i used a lot
since 2-years for a automatic web radio anouncements.

http://www.ikp.uni-bonn.de/~tpo/Hadifix.html

My suggestion: I found mbrola is a pvery good voice synthesizer and hadifix
uses it. the work before so maybe we should just implement mbrola as an
object and use any text to phonem processing elsewhere like in
shell-scripts, since mbrola is good fun also for singing voices... and
each project needs anyway its own filter scripts. (like web news or
emails to speech).

mfg winfried