[PD] disabling teapot in gem .87

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Fri Jun 14 19:16:42 CEST 2002

I've got gem .87 compiled again (without the 1394 error)
but now It's complaining about the glutsolidteapot symbol again!

how do I disable that object? I tried moving the teapot files from Geos
but the compile still tries to find it and fails (teapot is required by
all) I could not find a reference to which objects are compiled.

I'm using SuSE 8, glut3.6 (from www.opengl.org)

I got no errors setting up glut so I don't know what the symbol would be
missing... I'd be happy to get it to work, but I don't have much use for
the teapot!

Thanks
Ben

B. Bogart