[PD] 0.34.4 subpatch edit problem

Daniel Heckenberg daniel at bogusfront.org
Mon Jun 17 06:04:19 CEST 2002

Hi All,

I'm still using PD 0.34.4 so perhaps this problem has been fixed in 0.35...?

I'm running on Windows 2000.

When I create a subpatch, PD gets confused about the keyboard when in edit
mode.  It's fine when the subpatch pops up after creation but once closed
and reopened, the keyboard doesn't map to the window correctly.  The end
result is that I will never be able to edit object name/s arguments in the
subpatch.  Or name new objects etc.  The mouse works fine so I can
create/delete patch cords and select menu options... even select the text
inside the objects.

I've not done any Tcl/tk programming so I'm not sure how to go about
finding/fixing the problem myself.  Can anyone provide any insight to this?

Many thanks,
Daniel