[PD] Using zexy under Windows 98

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 17 11:19:35 CEST 2002

Joseph Zitt wrote:
> When I try to use zexy externals under Windows 98, installed from
> zexy-nt-1_1.zip, I get a raft of errors to the console. Opening the
> externals, I see that there are no connectors between objects.

seems, like you do not load the correct version of the external.
make sure that no older version of the zexy.dll is loaded before.
a proper install should have overwritten the pd/externs/zexy.dll file
(but maybe you are searching other paths and/or have an old zexy.dll in
your pd/extra-folder)

mfg.das.sdr
IOhannes