[PD] disabling mpeg3_has_video in gem .87

IOhannes zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Jun 17 20:09:49 CEST 2002

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 wrote:
> I did do ./makeauxlibs as per the README.build...
> ./makeauxlibs does not print any errors, completes with "finished..."
>
> What else could cause this?
>
> GemLibs is along side my gem-0.87 tree.
> The GemLibs/glm folder contains:
>
> Makefile  glm.c  glm.h  glm.o  libglm.a

perfect!

does the configure find the glm-library ?
there should be something like
<snip>
checking for main in -lglm... no
checking alternate -lglm in ../../../ ... ../../../GemLibs/glm
configure: warning: Trying to use glm library in ../../../GemLibs/glm
</snip>

btw: the glutSolidTeapot should have been found by the configure too.

by the way (no i remember):
glm depends on glut: that is why i chose to put the teapot in Gem (it
makes no sense, but it was just there)

you do not have to have a libglut.so, a libglut.a will do too. ;-)

mfg.cdsa.asd
IOhannes