[PD] disabling mpeg3_has_video in gem .87

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Tue Jun 18 15:25:34 CEST 2002

On Mon, 17 Jun 2002, IOhannes zmoelnig wrote:
> btw: the glutSolidTeapot should have been found by the configure too.
>
> by the way (no i remember):
> glm depends on glut: that is why i chose to put the teapot in Gem (it
> makes no sense, but it was just there)

actually glm doesn't depend on glut ..
You  can replace the <glut.h> with <GL/gl.h> in the glm.h  file and it
still compiles and works.

Generally I think we should maintain those libraries within the gem
sources, because the chances are very slim that they will ever be
a standard. (talking of glm, particle, liborb)

We could then get rid of all this searching stuff in configure I added a
few years ago, which makes the build system quite ugly ... (and very slow
sometimes)

Guenter