[PD] PD on handhelds

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Tue Jun 18 18:21:25 CEST 2002

On a side note I was just able to control PD (Gem specificially) from a
tcl/tk application running on a HP Jordana 690, over wireless ethernet.
The processor is quite slow so the feedback is not the greatest. But it
would be possible with the newer 790 to get more fine control. Could be
another solution to render your sound on one machine based on your
interaction wirelessly over the handheld.

Ben

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Dupras, Martin wrote:

> Has anyone successfully managed to run PD on a handheld?
>
> If so, I would be very grateful if you would let me know
> which handheld and OS you tried, what kind of difficulties
> you encountered, and other such things.
>
> Thanks.
>
> - martin

B. Bogart