[PD] Using zexy under Windows 98

Joseph Zitt jzitt at josephzitt.com
Tue Jun 18 20:09:25 CEST 2002

OK, I got it working by stripping things down as simply as possibly,
before getting this message.

Are these instructions true for all externs, or specific to zexy? I can
take them and turn them into a clearer document (I think) on installing
externs (or, if they're specific to zexy, just installing zexy) on
Windows.

--
| josephzitt at josephzitt.com                 http://www.josephzitt.com/ |
| http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt/   http://www.mp3.com/josephzitt/ |