[PD] VST-plugin object - no longer available

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed Jun 19 13:19:13 CEST 2002

It has become apparent to me that primarily because
Of time comitments that I am unable to support the vst~
Object. Therefore it is no longer available - if someone
Wishes to take over (and provide the support that it requires)
Then I will be more than happy to hand it over - I still belive
It is a useful object but there are so many different versions
Of Pd ,different setups and different VST's that I cannot
Support it at present.

I will give thought to an unsupported source code only release if
There is enough demand.

Thankyou for all your interest in this external and total respect
To all you guys out there who are managing to run this kind
Of project - in particular Miller for PD itself.

Cheers

Mark