[PD] VST-plugin object - no longer available

mark mark at junklight.com
Wed Jun 19 13:35:09 CEST 2002

Nah - its not anyone in particular - its just that I've got
A full time job and a young son (5 months) - there is no
Way I can keep up with everything.

The best case for me would be if someone would take the
Whole project off my hands - I know that lots of people
Want this object - I am just not in a position right now
To provide a version that works everywhere and to everyones
Satisfaction.

Cheers

Mark