[PD-dev] linking in the heat

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 16:36:33 CEST 2002

You should be developing Pd in Ireland! Its the middle
of the Summer and tempatures haven't risen above 15
degrees yet! anyway, do you think that there would be
enough common code amoung  all the different externs
to render this a usefull plan of action? It certainly
sounds like it would ease the work load of the
developers?

brrrr...., better turn up the heating!

 --- Krzysztof Czaja <czaja at chopin.edu.pl> wrote: > hi
all,