[PD] recursive patches?

Guilherme Carvalho guilherme at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 22 03:05:39 CEST 2002

If you need just a finite number of recursions, you might be able to send
your abstraction's outlet(s) to another instance of it. You'll have as many
instances of the abstraction as you have "levels" of recursion.

I used that to build fractal paths in space (Koch curve), and I still can't
figure out how I would do it without recursions (I wanted to choose the
refinement of the curve every time).

Cheers,
Guilherme