[PD] iemlib problems

delire at selectparks.net delire at selectparks.net
Tue Jun 25 19:39:06 CEST 2002

yes i had this problem on one debian box - though with sometimes even
stranger results. seemed also to make my gui defunct on a later test
[26] also. seemed to be a pd.tk thing though never got around to looking
at it - footils.org's *.deb package arrived just in time and gives me no
problem on that machine..damned fooghosts i reckon..

de|
                                /  / /