[PD] ann

me.grimm xi0n0ix at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 27 23:28:30 CEST 2002

hello

im an artist who has just recently begun to learn pd.
though im finding that my self learning is progressing
fairly slowy, through my explorations i have discoved
an object (ann - artificial neural networks) that i
have found fairly interesting and somthing that i
might like to use/explore.  im very interested in
using ann for some type of project - not really sure
what yet.  there seems to be a lack of documenttion
out there for it though.... i was just wondering if
anyone knew of any documentation (the zip seems to
lack a help file).....or maybee sombody has done a
project using ann? example patches? i think im
basically interested in seeing what i can do exacty
with it in an artistic sense. suggestions? links?

thanks for any help generated