[PD] Trying to get pix_movie to run under Linux

Jim Ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Jun 28 09:45:06 CEST 2002

> so: you have to have one (or more) of the following DEVeloper-packages
> (headers + libs) installed before running configure and make:
> libquicktime4linux
> libmpeg
> libmpeg3

I have the quicktime installed at /usr/include/quicktime This includes
all header files and librairies . / configure still says:
"checking for quicktime_open in -lquicktime... no" My gem source is at
/usr/lib/pd/gem/gem0.87/src/Gnu . Any other thoughts why quicktime isn't
being found? Do you know where I can get the most recent versions of:
libquicktime4linux
libmpeg
libmpeg3

Heroine Warrior http://heroines.sourceforge.net/quicktime.php3 no longer