[PD] [Swap]

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 28 18:40:49 CEST 2002

Here's a note-off parser that would be harder to build without 'swap':

#N canvas 0 0 450 300 12;
#X obj 144 79 swap;
#X obj 144 103 pack;
#X obj 144 50 notein;
#X obj 144 130 route 0;
#X floatatom 144 158 5 0 0;
#X connect 0 0 1 0;
#X connect 0 1 1 1;
#X connect 1 0 3 0;
#X connect 2 0 0 0;
#X connect 2 1 0 1;
#X connect 3 0 4 0;

... but yes, opportunities to use "swap" are rare

cheers
Miller