[PD] SuSE8 problems with new PD tests

Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 bbogart at acs.ryerson.ca
Fri Jun 28 20:39:45 CEST 2002

Hello Miller,

I went through all the pd 35 tests and found that only test <= 9 work on
my system, all others fail.

Compile works fine, everything seems normal. If I try and run one of the
new tests the PD GUI comes up, I get no errors on the console, but only
the PD gui seems to work, one can't open a file, but can select a pull
down menu. "exit" has no effect, one must ^C out of it.

I'm running the very same Commercial/OSS that I had on my debian system
which did not have this problem.

So looks like something change with opening the audio between tests 9-10.

Hope this is enough info to take a closer look.

Thanks
Ben

B. Bogart
---------