[PD] convolve

bsaylor at macalester.edu bsaylor at macalester.edu
Tue Jul 2 08:26:08 CEST 2002

I was trying to make a convolution patch (need to learn about FFT, but I
don't have my DSP book with me) and came up with this.  I'm not even
sure this is the right idea for doing realtime convolution - maybe
someone has a better one.  It uses Joseph Sarlo's windowing library.

I would like to use convolution with impulse response sounds to create
reverb - is this even possible/feasible in realtime?

Ben