[PD] convolve

Chris McCormick chris at perthweb.net.au
Thu Jul 4 10:39:22 CEST 2002

Ben, on the Csound list someone was discussing convolving little windows of
each sound together to do it in real time. Not sure about the details, but
i can forward you the relevant emails if you're interested.

Whilst your convolution idea here seems really cool, would anyone be
interested in a convolve~ external? If I can find a little time and there
is enough demand, I might well code one.

Regards,

Chris.